Sam Al-Mouhtadi B’Sc.Civ.Eng., CMI
Commercial and Residencial Certified Master Inspectors, NACHI, AHIT, CAPHI,OAHI
National Certified Holder # C2000764
With more than 30 years of experience in Commercial and residential Building constructions as well as home renovations and improvements. Sam have been inspecting homes in the Ottawa region since 2007 and is recommended by many agents and brokers who rank top in sales across Canada to their buyers and for prelisting inspections for their sellers.
With attention to the finest details and the ability to communicate effectively with all clients and representatives, Sam is recognized as a leader and trusted source to report accurately and honestly while putting things in perspective and educating his clients on the various systems of the home. Sam previously spent over 25 years as a Projects Manager internationally on the Commercial and residential constructions Projects.
Our home inspectors thoroughly examine all the major systems of the house, including the roof, structure, exterior, plumbing, electrical, insulation, and interior. All reports, delivered within same day, include descriptions and photos.
At Pillar To Post® we are full-time professional home inspectors and therefore we continually strive to provide the best service possible. You can call us days, evenings or weekends to book an inspection.
We do more than simply identify defects. We try to educate the buyers about their new home; and if an issue does come up, we try to solve it on the spot or steer them towards a quick resolution.
Pillar To Post Home Inspectors provides a comprehensive visual inspection of a house; reporting on up to 1,600 interior and exterior items in a three-hour inspection. Our home inspectors thoroughly examine all the major systems of the house, including the roof, structure, exterior, plumbing, electrical, insulation, and interior. All reports, delivered within same day, include descriptions and photo.
Our inspectors are highly trained to inspect all systems for existing and potential problems. At Pillar To Post we are full-time professional home inspectors and therefore we continually strive to provide the best service possible. You can call us days, evenings or weekends to book an inspection. Our goal is not simply to find problems, but to provide you with an accurate, objective assessment of the condition of the house. Our report can help assure you that you are not buying into a potential “money pit.” We help you eliminate the uncertainty and reduce the risk of not knowing what may be wrong with the house. The better real estate agents and the smarter buyers are turning more and more to professional home inspections for peace of mind.
Call us at (613 725 4330) before you finalize your deal so that we may help you make an informed decision when purchasing your next home.
When we inspect a home, we understand how much is at stake. This is why deliver the most detailed, comprehensive home inspection reports and include an on-site consultation with our inspections. We know that real estate transactions can be stressful, so we make sure that you completely understand the findings from the inspection report by discussing the entire findings and maintenance with you.
Inspection Related Services I Offer
• Residential Inspections
• Ready For Sale Inspections
• Tarion Warranty Inspections covering 30 day, 1 year and 2 year inspections
• Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI)
• Listed with Brookfield Global relocation services (The Third Party Service Provider (TPSP))
Services provided for military and government staff
• Commercial Building Inspection and Assessment As Per ASTM Standard E2018-15
• Indoor Air Quality test
• Thermal Imaging
• Mold Sampling
• Vermiculite Testing
• Radon Testing
• Oil Tank Scanning and located for Buried Oil Tanks
Community Involvement and Industry Achievements
As your Pillar To Post home inspector in the communities of Great Ottawa region, Orleans, Rockland Nepean, Manotick, Gatineau, Kanata , Perth and Carleton place and more. Sam is very involved in the industry and the community.
- Holding a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Member of InterNACHI as a Certified Master Inspector CMI # NACHI18031532
- Certified Master Inspector CMI # NACHI18031532
- Certified Professional Inspector CPI # NACHI18031532
- Certified Pillar To Post home inspector
- Member of the American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT)
- Certified Commercial Building Inspector and Assessment As Per ASTM Standard E2018-15
- Member of Ontario Association of Home Inspectors
- Member of Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors
- National Certificate Holder #C2000764
- Certified as a Radon Measurement professional C-NRPP /PNCR-C # CRT 201591 Standard (CARST)
- Commercial and residential General Liability Insurance as well as Professional Liability Insurance.
- Sam has more than 30 years experience in Residential and Commercial construction industry.
Real estate is usually the largest investment you will ever make, yet many people do so without knowing the condition of the property they are purchasing.
That’s why a professional Home Inspection from Pillar To Post Home Inspectors is such a valuable investment. An analysis of the property, conducted by a specially trained and completely objective home inspector, can identify non-functioning systems, damaged building components, safety issues and improper installations. Having this information before you purchase or sell, can return many dividends, financially, make the right decision and protection your investments.
Certified, Insured, and Experienced