As a home inspector and commercial building inspector in the Ottawa region I have been assisting buyers, sellers, and agents in the real estate industry for years. I provide open and honest communication with clients, and my report is unbiased and comprehensive. I understand that my clients trust me to accurately assess the home condition, and a major investment decision may depend on the findings from my home inspection. I value this trust and always uphold it.
Excelling In The Local Home Inspection Industry
The home inspection that I provide not only meets the industry standards but exceeds them. I am named by many as one of the best in the Ottawa region for a professional home inspection, and I have developed close working relationships and trust with real estate professionals in the community. My experience includes new and older homes both, and homes of all sizes, and I am well qualified to inspect any type of residential structure.
Along with residential home inspections, I also offer commercial building inspections. This includes commercial buildings, office buildings, multi-unit building inspections, and more.
With attention to the finest details and the ability to communicate effectively with all clients and representatives, I am recognized as a leader and trusted source to report accurately and honestly while putting things in perspective and educating my clients on the various systems of the home.
At Pillar To Post® we are full-time professional home inspectors and therefore we continually strive to provide the best service possible. You can call us days, evenings or weekends to book an inspection.
Real estate is usually the largest investment you will ever make, yet many people do so without knowing the condition of the property they are purchasing.
That’s why a professional Home Inspection from Pillar To Post Home Inspectors is such a valuable investment. An analysis of the property, conducted by a specially trained and completely objective home inspector, can identify non-functioning systems, damaged building components, safety issues and improper installations. Having this information before you purchase or sell, can return many dividends, financially, make the right decision and protection your investments.
Inspection Related Services I Offer
• Residential Inspections
• Ready For Sale Inspections
• Tarion Warranty Inspections covering 30 day, 1 year and 2 year inspections
• Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI)
• Listed with Brookfield Global relocation services (The Third Party Service Provider (TPSP))
Services provided for military and government staff
• Commercial Building Inspection and Assessment As Per ASTM Standard E2018-15
• Indoor Air Quality test
• Thermal Imaging
• Mold Sampling
• Vermiculite Testing
• Radon Testing
• Oil Tank Scanning and located for Buried Oil Tanks
Community Involvement and Industry Achievements
As your Pillar To Post home inspector in the communities of Great Ottawa region, Orleans, Rockland Nepean, Manotick, Gatineau, Kanata , Perth and Carleton place and more. Sam is very involved in the industry and the community.
- Holding a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Member of InterNACHI as a Certified Master Inspector CMI # NACHI18031532
- Certified Master Inspector CMI # NACHI18031532
- Certified Professional Inspector CPI # NACHI18031532
- Certified Pillar To Post home inspector
- Member of the American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT)
- Certified Commercial Building Inspector and Assessment As Per ASTM Standard E2018-15
- Member of Ontario Association of Home Inspectors
- Member of Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors
- National Certificate Holder #C2000764
- Certified as a Radon Measurement professional C-NRPP /PNCR-C # CRT 201591 Standard (CARST)
- Commercial and residential General Liability Insurance as well as Professional Liability Insurance.
- Sam has more than 30 years experience in Residential and Commercial construction industry.
Certified, Insured, and Experienced
Client Comments And Remarks
Our clients have provided many comments and remarks on my services. Customers tell me that I am very clear on the inspection findings, and that I provide an explanation that is clear and easy to understand. I am always on time for a home inspection, and clients say that they appreciate the extra time I spend going over everything and answering questions. I have a very high customer satisfaction rate with clients, and they say that my dedication to excellence shows in the thoroughness of the home inspections I perform.
Realtors in the community often refer their clients to me, and the real estate agents give me high marks for the education and information I provide to all clients. I am not a deal killer, and I explain the inspection findings in a way that puts these results in the right perspective. I do not cause any undue alarm, but I do provide an honest, accurate, and unbiased report on the current home condition.